So, I feel as if I have just made something bad for you…worse for you. But, I think that you will disregard health when it comes to these little morsels of lovin. I can’t believe I’ve never thought of this before…..read on if you dare to be mezmorized.
- One Pillsbury Fudge Brownie Mix
- oil, eggs, and water as called for on the box.
- 30 mini peanut butter cups, unwrapped, and each cut into 4 pieces
- Melting Chocolate, white or milk
1. Preheat oven to 350* Grease a 9*13 pan with cooking spray.
2. Combine the mix as directed on the box. Fold in peanut butter cups. Pout into pan and bake according to the package.
3. Let cool. When still slightly warm, scoop the brownies out of the pan with a cookie dough scoop. Place on parchment paper and freeze.
4. Melt chocolate and coat the brownie balls. Top with a half of a mini peanut butter cup.
Makes about 20-25 brownie balls.!
*For the cookies and cream balls. Follow the same recipe, yet add chopped duplex cookies to the batter before baking. Once coated with chocolate, top with a part of a cookie.